Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Treadlette Tuesday: Elizabeth's Indian cotton blouse

 It's Treadlette Tuesday, when we share projects, inspiration, and ideas for you from our lovely Treadle Yard Goods employees, The Treadlettes!

Elizabeth (that's me!) made this summer blouse that's her new favorite!


I used all my favorite sewing techniques on this lightweight Indian cotton. French seams are everywhere I could put them and I hand-finished the inner cuffs, collar, and front bands.

The pattern is Butterick 6816. I blended sizes between the bust, waist, and hip and made a full bust adjustment to make this blouse fit me just right! 



You can get this awesome fabric here! (and it also comes in this beautiful bittersweet tone!)

I'm already planning another version in a different fabric!

2 comments: