Thursday, December 22, 2016

Happy Holidays and Winter SALE!



The holidays are here!  As I scramble to get the shopping, wrapping and cooking done, I am reminded to stop for a moment and breathe.

To be thankful for my family, my amazing staff affectionately known as the "Treadlettes," and our wonderful customers, many of whom I call friends.  You have made the last year a delight!  May your holiday season be filled with blessings large and small!

Our Winter Sale begins Monday, December 26 thru Sunday January 1.

ALL FABRIC 20% TO 50% OFF!

Thank you for your kindness, loyalty and business,
Michele Hoaglund
Treadle Yard Goods

Our holiday hours:
Saturday December 24 10:00-2:00
Sunday December 24 CLOSED
Saturday December 31 10:00-5:00
Sunday January 1 1:00-5:00
Monday January 2 CLOSED FOR INVENTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment