Friday, February 9, 2024

A soft goodbye

 Hey folks, it’s me Elizabeth, and I’ve got some bittersweet news to share with you. 


I’ve been a part of Treadle for over 12 years, but now it’s time for me to move on. As of now, I’ll no longer be working in the shop, writing these emails to you, or managing our social media accounts.



I have really loved getting to talk to all of you through our newsletters! Showing you my favorite new stuff, sharing your projects, and of course, bringing you Friday Fun Facts has been delightful!


Teaching sewing has probably been the coolest thing I’ve ever gotten to do in my life. It’s definitely been my favorite part of Treadle. I love helping people be creative, and getting sewists to those “aha!” moments is what makes it all worthwhile.


But don’t miss me too much! I’ll be around as a part-time guest teacher, so you will still have the opportunity to take classes with me! And I might still author the occasional Friday Fun Fact.


You can also see what I’m sewing and making at my instagram! Find me @thatssewmn.


Finally I just want to say a huge thank you to Michele, all the Treadettes, and every one of you reading this right now. It’s been a blast and an honor.


See you around!


Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment