Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fall Sewing

I can honestly say that the creeping of Fall into our Summer fun, in the form of school supplies for sale in July for example, irks me.
However, in the fabric world we need to start planning our fall sewing projects pretty soon, and Treadle has the goods!

We have just started accumulating the cozier fabrics for fall.
These corduroys would keep any girl or boy warm against a biting late fall wind on their way to school.
We also have some delightful fall colors from the folks at Moda and Alexander Henry.
This cotton lawn fabric is the perfect weight for a blouse to go under a comfy sweater on a chilly fall evening.

We also have our Halloween fabrics out for those of you who like to plan ahead, and yes, that is a little peek of Santa Claus fabric for you folks who want to plan really far ahead.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, we'll have new and exciting wool fabrics coming soon, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. i'm heading to st paul for the weekend and a good friend recommended your shop...can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided that I can't sew seasonally -- I just never do anything that way. Instead I'm going to start sewing just whatever suits my fancy at the moment, and I'll wear when the weather is appropriate, darn it! Of course, one needs a stash for that kind of plan....

    ReplyDelete